Friday, November 6, 2009

Kaitlin's Birthday and Halloween

October was a crazy month for me! I have been so busy with school. We have been having a lot of fun events with Campus Crusade. Last weekend we went to a corn maze and had a bonfire afterwards. We had a ton of freshmen go! On Halloween we had a party with snacks, games and scary movies at mine and Kaitlin's apartment. It was tons of fun! On October 25th Kaitlin had her 20th birthday. I threw her a birthday party because she is so awesome:) There were caramel apples and a pumpkin cake! I have known Kaitlin since we were about 6 years old. We grew up right down the street from each other. We would ride bikes and play in the woods. We reconnected our senior year of high school and decided to live together when we found out we were going to the same college. This is our third year living together and she is the best roommate EVER!!



hayride to the corn maze
Kayla and Scott

Kaitlin, me, and Lydia (I was a plumber...there is plumber gear in my pocket:)


boys never grow up;)



The Cat and the Hat





Brian's 49er pumpkin





Kaitlin and her awesome cake!





People in Campus Crusade are amazing.







THE CAKE









No comments:

Post a Comment