Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm a Teacher!

A few days ago, I received my teaching license. So, I'm officially licensed to teach! However, there is a problem. If you look closely, it says Middle Grades Mathematics..and highly qualified too! That is a lie my friends! I have not taken a math class since my Freshmen year. I definitely do not need to teach it:) I called and the lady laughed at me saying she's never had anyone call and say they had an extra certification. There must be a lot of liars out there:) Surely I am not the first! It was suppose to say Language Arts. I passed the Praxis for it in April and didn't realize it would already be on there. There is another one on its way in the mail. You may be asking why it still says Caitlin King. I applied for it in May and I still don't have my new SS card! Anyone else been through this before? Geeez..what a process:)






No comments:

Post a Comment