Monday, March 15, 2010

Satisfy me Lord

Last Saturday I traveled to Panama City Beach with 10 other Charlotte peeps. We drove over 10 hours! It was an AMAZING time. Our group alone saw 3 people come to Christ and shared the Gospel with MANY others!!!! Praise God!! This was such a learning experience. By the end of the week, I was completely cool with walking up to a group of girls by myself!! (not the case before we left:) ) There were over 1200 college students that came to the conference! We completely saturated the beach in the name of Jesus! At the end of the week we learned that over 421 people accepted Christ and over 3,000 had heard the Gospel!!! It was definitely an unforgettable week:) I would love to do this everyday for the rest of my life. Can't wait for ROME!!!!
arm bands that let us all know we were with CCC
camera man wanted a pic right after we got out of the car after driving 10 hours!

beach Sunday morning


Charlotte girls









The group!




beautiful sunset






at worship








No comments:

Post a Comment