Thursday, April 15, 2010

From my Blackberry....

I was going through the pictures on my phone today in class (yea I know I'm suppose to be paying attention-but some profs. are just SOO boring!) I decided to post some of my favorite pics that I found. This year has been amazing. I have been through some tough stuff but the Lord has really brought me through it all and provided me with great friends along the way. Here are some of the "lost" pictures from the year:)


We spend a lot of Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights staying up late with friends watching movies or playing games. This really captures what happens when it has been a long day!
Kaitlin and I when we went to see Avatar in 3-D (not our idea but it wasn't bad)

we went t0 an old school bowling alley last fall...I had never seen anything like it in my life( you have to write down the scores-who in the world know how to do that!!)



The weekends that I am home in Durham, my precious little baby dog sleeps like this in my room until i wake up:)




rushing the court when we beat Temple







1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you love college, but I miss you...so come home soon :)

    ReplyDelete