Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lately...

Sooooo, I haven't posted a lot lately thanks to school..but I thought I'd share what has been going on in my life recently...tonight we had an end of the year party at CRU. It was a retro party so there were many different decades represented. I didn't dress up :( mainly because I didn't have anything and I am a poor college student who cannot afford to buy anything haha..The party was lots of fun and there was food and Karaoke involved!




Bradley (he's gonna be leaving for Asia soon so keep him in your prayers:))
Bradley singing Stand By Me (boy can sing!)

So...this is what my life has looked like in the past couple of weeks...studying..eating..lesson plans..eating...studying...yea life is GREAT right now;)



One of my biggest pet peeves is when people talk in places they are suppose to remain silent..you can clearly see the QZ (quiet zone) sign hanging above their heads yet they continued to talk...grrrrr
I'm sure you have totally enjoyed this post;)


No comments:

Post a Comment