Tuesday, October 4, 2011

3 Months...Almost

Sunday will be October 9. This means that on Sunday, I will have been married for 3 whole months! It's been an exciting 3 months. I was hit with the real world in August. HIT HARD. I love my students. However, the first year teaching is stressful for many reasons. Bradley also works about 3 nights a week. Between school and work, we get pretty pooped. However, we are learning to work together to have a functioning home. I married a great man. I know that if I leave the house with clothes in the dryer and clean dishes in the dishwasher. They will be taken care of by the time I get home. I also love that he makes the bed perfectly each day. This makes my first year teaching so much less stressful. I just had to take a few minutes to brag on my sweet hubs:) Please continue to pray with us as we try to follow the path the Lord has for our future. Time is flying by!
One more thing I love about married life...As a child, my mom use to read to me each night before I would go to sleep. I would imagine everything she was reading. I loved it! Well, those times are NOT over! Bradley reads to me each night. We both know that I am slightly dumb when it comes to the Old Testament. We have chosen to start from the beginning and go through it together at night. He reads to me while I listen and picture everything in my head! Just like a child! The Bible is filled with awesome stories and I have a great hubs who is making sure I know the Old Testament! Having child-like moments as an adult is great:) Thanks babe for loving me so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment