Sunday, July 8, 2012

Master it!

A few months ago, it was heavy on my heart to begin my Master's degree. I was pretty much set on UNCC. After looking at prices and how the classes were set up I was pretty discouraged. I kept hearing about Gardner-Webb from other teachers at school. They said they had awesome payment options as well as a campus just a few minutes down the road from the school. I called GWU up and talked with a few people. I decided to apply for their Master's program in Middle Grades Education. I found out this week that I was accepted and will begin in August. I'm super excited! The Lord specifically called me to teach middle school. When the Lord calls you to something, he will provide and if you trust in him, he will make you great. I am excited to further my education in the field and grow in my expertise.


1 comment: