Monday, July 16, 2012

Year One=Complete!

Frank and Clara's
What I call the "Pred Face"
Pumpkin Ellie
Honeymoon fun!

Lingerie Shower!


So allllll of these pictures are in kind of a random order. Monday, July 9th, we celebrated our one year anniversary! We went to dinner at Frank and Clara's. I LOVE Frank and Clara's. It's a small restaurant in Salter Path, NC. After dinner, we let my parents play some putt-putt with us;) It was a great day! This year has been amazing, life-changing, challenging, stressful, fun, and full of love! Bradley finished his senior year of college while I started my first year of teaching. We got our precious little Ellie in October. I got a nasty UC flare in December. We got involved at Elevation Church. We learned how selfish we are has humans but how abundant God's grace is. Marriage will mold you. The Lord can grow you so much in this season of life.
Some things we are looking forward to in our second year of marriage:
Bradley will begin a police academy
I start grad school and 2nd year of teaching
We go to Slovakia!
No UC flares! (PLEASE PRAY!)
Livin' on love:)

2 comments:

  1. It's been a fabulous year. Thank you for letting us be a part of it! Praying for NO UC flare!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love y'all so much. Congrats again! Did u eat any one year old wedding g cake?? Haha. Praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete