Saturday, July 21, 2012

We need your seat.


When Bradley and I went to an orientation class at Elevation, we went through something called the code. One of the things listed in the code was that they need our seat. Meaning, it is more important that people who are far from God have a seat at church than me. I thought sure. That's good. I never thought I would actually go to church and not have a seat. Since moving, Bradley and I attend a new Elevation campus that is closer to our new apartment. We went at 11:00am last week and there were no seats! The overflow rooms were full. People were sitting in the lobby and even outside! When it was HOT!!! At first I was irritated but then I realized how amazing that people were coming from all over Charlotte to be fed spiritually. They are thirsty for the gospel and they are being filled with the news of Jesus Christ. How amazing is that!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you "gave them your seat"! That's the right heart for the lost!!

    ReplyDelete