Saturday, January 30, 2010

College :)

This week was a reminder of why I love college and UNCC:) Minus Wednesday night of course ( I woke up extremely sick and I am STILL recovering)

Here are some of the reasons I love college:



Basketball Games (we beat Temple!!)

got there early to get decent seats


yes, even idiots who build fires on their balconies entertain me (it's a good thing my dad got me a fire rope!)



Sundrop-It just isn't as abundant in the eastern part of the state




hmmmm:)




friends:)))
























3 comments:

  1. I love to hear about what you're doing and I love to see pictures!! I'm so glad and thankful you love college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you come home, can you bring with you a couple 2 liters of cherry Sundrop. I told the secretary at church about it. SHE LOVES SUNDROP and has never tasted the cherry one...I will pay you for them.
    -Jason

    HEY!!!!!
    -Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will bring some home!! :)) miss you char!!:)) and jas but especially your wife!;)

    ReplyDelete