Wednesday, January 13, 2010

For You I Sing I Dance...WINTER JAM 2010!!!

Sunday afternoon several of my friends and I went to Winter Jam. Winter Jam is a Christian music tour that comes around every year with some popular artists. Some of the artists this year were Third Day(my personal favorite), Newsboys, Tenth Avenuue North, Newsong, Fireflight, and Sidewalk Prophets. At first I really didn't want to go because I knew we would be getting back late and I had an early class Monday morning. My friends pretty much dragged me there. I am so glad they did! It was four hours of praising and worshiping my Savior! It only cost $10! We had to wait outside for a couple of hours to make sure that we got good seats. There were close to 15,000 people there. Samantha brought mad gab cards so we could play in line. It was cold!
Here are some pictures:




me and sam
me and bradley





Tenth Avenue North
Newsboys
Third Day!!








































2 comments:

  1. I really dig that hat you got on there, Cait. And the bands that were there--niceeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha..my mom thinks i look Russian:)i dont mind that though.

    ReplyDelete