Saturday, January 16, 2010

Let the nations tremble!

The Lord is king!
Let the nations tremble!
He sits on his throne between the cherubim.
Let the whole earth quake!
The Lord sits in majesty in Jerusalem,
exalted above all the nations.
Let them praise your great and awesome name.
Your name is holy!
Psalm 99:1-3

I applied to go on Summer Project this summer with Campus Crusade. I applied to go to either, Rome, London, France, or Sweden. I ask that as I am waiting you would pray with me that the Lord would send me exactly where he would have me go, even if it is here in the states. I'm willing to go anywhere or stay right here as long as it is the Lord's will. I'm super excited to see where he sends me. He has called us all to go and tell the nations his Gospel:)

3 comments:

  1. He is great and awesome. Praying for you and the many, many nations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for this opportunity for you! I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete