Thursday, June 17, 2010

Amazing Last Day On Campus

Today was my last day at Tor Vergata. It was pretty sad to think my time here is up for now. I had an amazing 4 weeks on that campus. Today I was able to share the Gospel 3 times! It was great! Tonight Aprill and I went shopping and out to eat with two friends, Ilaria and Monica, that we met last week. It was amazing to spend 6 hours just with them. They picked out clothes for us and even ordered our food at dinner. It was so sweet :) I will miss them so much!! Aprill got locked in the bathroom at dinner which was hilarious! Everyone was staring at us trying to get her out. Here are some pics from our night out!











1 comment:

  1. so neat! how is it that your time on campus is over already? that went FAST! I probably won't see you before Slovakia- so I hope everything goes smooth the next couple of weeks. praying for you!

    ReplyDelete