Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Average Day In Roma

During the week I go to my campus from 12:30 to 4:00. I work at the School of Business. It's neat to meet students with that major and talk about their dreams. Today I met two girls who were soooo sweet. We talked about Jesus, and are probably gonna meet up soon to eat Japanese and talk some more Jesus!:) That's what I do everyday...I go on campus and pray for the Lord to place girls in my path to sit down and share with. It's pretty awesome! Italians are generally open to you just sitting down and eating with them even though they've never met you before. BUT it takes a LONG time for them to let you "in." It's still awesome to meet girls even if I'll never see them again... I pray they remember our conversations. This afternoon I went to help 4 year-olds practice English. It was adorable! A family from Tennessee started a family life program in the city. We practiced English with the kids while the Lile's talked and shared with the parents. It was great to support them in their very special ministry!


1 comment: