Saturday, June 12, 2010

Market

Every Friday and Saturday morning, there is a market like 100ft from where I live. This morning I went shopping! It's fun (sometimes) to haggle and get stuff for pretty cheap. Today I did have one man that would NOT budge...nothing worked...even the puppy face and leaving..how sad! Normally if you walk away they will try harder. Not today! BUT I did get a skinny belt and some shoes at a nice price. :) My shoes are so euro and I'll probably get some weird looks in the states but that's ok! I'm babysitting a family tonight so the parents can have a date night. I'm so excited! I love going to a home..it's so nice.
P.S. There are other people on this trip with me..they are just on my regular camera. All blog pics are quickies taken on the blackberry! :)




1 comment: