Monday, May 17, 2010

Chicago (Roma part .5) :))

Hello!! I made it to Chicago about 9:50 central time this morning! It was my first time flying and moving through an airport by myself but I did it! I was the first one here so I just hung out in the lobby for a while and caught up on some reading. If been talking to Bradley and he's learning a lot about Asian culture..I think he's getting SUPER excited! I met my first team member around 12:30...she is from Texas. We introduced ourselves and now are waking up from a 3 hour nap haha at least there are people here who sleep like me!! Well ill keep u posted!:)
PS
keep praying!

2 comments:

  1. yay! I am glad you got there safely and already have a friend! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you are there... and got a nap :)

    ReplyDelete