Thursday, May 20, 2010

my room

So here in Rome I share a rom with 3 other girls..one from indiana, one from WV, and one from USC. The pictures posted below are from our room. When I first walked in, I thought there was a mistake because I only saw two beds..then I was informed that bunks folded out of the wall! How crazy! Anyways our view is soo cute! There are a ton of palms here! We went exploring and saw how incredibly ancient Rome is! Everywhere you turn there is an old building sitting right in front of you! Like cool old buildings! I saw where Peter and Paul were imprisoned! Anyways, for all of you who have not been to Rome, the city is COVERED in graffiti. Its actually pretty sad to see the pretty old buildings covered in that junk! Anyways, pray for our team. Satan is really attacking right now causing a lot of us to feel homesick and inadequate...he's angry and we need your prayers!
Be back later!

1 comment:

  1. praying for you! How awesome to see what you have seen. Resist the devil and he will flee from you!!

    ReplyDelete