Thursday, May 27, 2010











Here are some pictures from the week. It has been a good but long and busy week. We've had some good conversations and are hoping to be meeting back with the same Italians for the next few weeks. I can't wait to see what the Lord does in my life and the lives of the Italians. Monday, Aprill and I went exploring. We started at the coliseum and then made our way to the Pantheon. We went through little back roads and spent 4.5 hours learning the city. I definitely feel confident in my ability to use the bus and metro to get around now. The group in front of the flowers is the group of girls that go to my campus. The girl on the far left with blonde hair disciples me while I'm here. :)




4 comments:

  1. omg that FOOD! Wow! And whats with the scarf? What is the weather like over there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Aprill with you? And.. the girls in front of the flowers-Italians or CCC?
    Love the pics-send more!! That's a good looking bowl of pasta!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashleigh: its in the mid-80s in the sun during the day and around the upper 50s at night...for some reason they havent switched to summer clothes yet so you stick way out if you where shorts or anything to summer like...i dont like to be stared at haha but im praying they change soon:)
    mom: yes that is aprill

    ReplyDelete
  4. and these are all americans..the two girls on the far sides are staff..they live here all the time

    ReplyDelete