Saturday, May 29, 2010

Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation...this week was great! I met a lot of Italians this week. They are incredibly sweet people. Thursday, I sat down with a friend with two Italian girls to eat lunch. We just asked what their names were and then asked what their families were like. We talked about school..politics..the church (big deal here!)..then Jesus..I was able to share the gospel..it was great..the girl that was really good in english was agnostic..she seemed to like the idea of having her own relationship with the Lord..a lot of these people don't realize they can have this. It's so exciting to bring that news to them. I will be praying for her as she processes the gospel:) next we talked to a girl taking a smoke break (everyone smokes here..ill prob be addicted to nicotine when I leave haha) she asked if I had some sort of message to tell..I said yea!!! She said she didn't think she would go to heaven at first..maybe after time in purgatory..I was able to tell her that Jesus took care of everything on the cross..if she would believe that..she was soooo excited! It was great..I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to be here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment